Green Blend Award
Well my cup runneth over ... what an amazing past few days it has been and now I have just been nominated for the Green blend Award. I have been nominated by Janet Babar a lovely person and very modest despite being very talented indeed. Her blog has some of the most lovely creations so I do hope you will visit to see her lovely projects. Vee xx
Here are the terms and conditions of this award:
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
I would like to nominate the following people:
Elaine Wheeler, a genuinely lovely person of unfailing good cheer, she is always there to leave a kind, encouraging word. Her work is inspirational and beautiful. She is very unassuming and way more talented than I think she realises. (Which is lovely too.)
Dawn Lancaster who helped me develop my blog by generously giving me tips on finding challenges when I just started.
Marie Celine Young who helped me develop my blog and others during and after her recent blog hop
Marleen Michaelis Gallagher who inspires me because she works very hard, she makes the most beautiful cards and she is busy with a young family and because she lets her baby leave me messages on facebook which I find very cheering. My two are grown men so babies are fun.