Translate

Saturday 10 March 2012

Groovy

"Groovy"

A fun card


M & M (Materials and Method)

8 x 8 (inches) card blank from pack from Joanna Sheen
8 x 8 (inches) mauve card from Die Cuts With A View Textured Metallic stack
Brenda Pinnick 12 x12 (inches) paper cut down to slightly smaller than 8 x 8 for layer
Two adhesive ribbon borders from Imagination Project
Various card from stash for die cuts - cut using following dies:
Tim Holtz Sizzix Decorative Strip Rosette
Sizzix Decorative Strip Floral border
Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Tattered Florals
Sizzix originals phrase – “groovy”
Sizzix embosslits - flower, heart

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network where the theme is “Retro”


http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-16-retro.html

and 

Desmet Designs where the theme is "Anything Goes" 


thank you for stopping by 
Vee xx

21 comments:

  1. OMG Vee this is a groovy card well done .
    Thank you for accepting the award, you will find it hard choosing the other nominees from all of your friends. I have just had the most stressful hour !!! choosing.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just sent you a facebook message saying I do not deserve to be chosen as I can see that I am not a good follower, Vee xx

      Delete
  2. It certainly is groovy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, yeah baby, its great louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, yeah baby, its great louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee

    Great card and good look with your Challenges
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for acceptin VEE.
    well deserved.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Elaine you may be sorry when you see my big ramblings well I suppose you don't need to read it!! I hope everyone will see how long it is and leave!! I am in middle of last part of challenge! You are right so hard!! All the best,Vee xx (I don't suppose I can make you one of my nominees? Is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love all the colours, very groovy indeed :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vee, very groovy card love it xxx
    Thanks for joining in at Desmet Designs
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Jo it was a lot of fun. Vee xx

      Delete
  10. Love it very funky and groovy takes me back to the 60`s lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot ,Chris was fun !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Vee,i havent done any this week yet been still making the dolly clothes for my grandaughter xxPauline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, Pauline thanks. The dolly clothes are something! keep some scraps of fabric and make a matching card for your granddaughter if it works take a picture of that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vee this is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Desmet Designs this month.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Linda I had fun with it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx