Translate

Tuesday 10 April 2012

All Buckled Up


Good Morning, All
I am busy on line today making a start on catching up with everyone who has been so wonderfully supportive and left me generous comments and good wishes. It may take me a day or two but I will catch up as I am missing out on the all the lovely cards and projects not to mention all the news.
I have been back on line since early this morning after a couple of days of not being on for very long spells. I was catching up on my crafting and rest then today I had the lovely surprise of seeing my first ever entries on the Kanban Crafts Facebook Page. I have posted this little suitcase as it was one of my other makes for Kanban. I do hope you like it .
Affectionately,
Vee xx




All Buckled Up

9 March 2012

Materials and Method

White Butterflies – Background card

Sizzix Bigz XL Die – Suitcase

This Kanban card is so lovely and in one of my favourite colours so I wanted to make something showing it off.

Cut out pieces of card using Sizzix Bigz XL Suitcase Die, assembled and decorated using ribbon, buckles and bling from stash

23 comments:

  1. WoW! Vee This is Just Stunning.....FAbulous work.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite! Also love the Nautical Scene, both beautiful! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little suitcase, it's fabulous Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee
    Just love your little suitcase, ( can I order a life size one, then it will be easy to see on the airport convayer belt !!!)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Janet, someone had said they liked this on my Design Team album on Facebook. (I still does not sound real!) so I said my friend, Janet wanted a life sized one!! thanks for liking it,Janet xx

      Delete
    2. I = it see, Janet not just you that makes typos! xx

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful Vee xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Vee!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Christine, I am so happy you like it. xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Vee, just catching up with all your posts, and you have created some lovely things.
    You must be so excited to be on Kanban designs team, and how wonderful to get a box of goodies from them to play with - it is like christmas come early i'm sure.

    Love this little box too, beautiful colour.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Claire thank you very much you are kind. Excited is not the word I am scared I am going to wake up and it has all been a dream. A nice dream, though! Goody box is loveliness personified!! I too love this colour. I have been given an album on the Kanban facebook (as have the others) and I was saying I loved the card so much I make a plain one but it soon cried out for ribbon etc!! xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Vee,
    You have 3 weeks, will you manage it in time ???
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, look forward to seeing what else you make.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley, the two previous posts are design team makes too. xx

      Delete
  10. Really stunning hun, love what you have done with the buckles. Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lindsay I am so happy you like it xx

      Delete
  11. Wow this is Beautiful Vee . Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx