Translate

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Thank you to friends old and new

Good Evening All
First of all may I say a big grateful welcome to all the people who have joined me on my blog and helped to make it a happy place for me. I do hope that it is a nice visit for you too and I am always happy to see friends old and new and reading the lovely comments left is such a pleasure.
I would really like to say a huge thanks to people who have been so generous as to wish me all good things and that also includes people who joined me a while ago and people who are just new.
I sincerely hope that I don't let anyone down and I promise to try my very best.
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who makes Crafty Bloggers Network such a friendly and supportive place to be. Since I joined I have met some really amazing people, talented crafters, and I have felt brave enough to enter challenges and even had some success with those.
With every good wish and affection,
thank you
Vee xx

9 comments:

  1. Vee, you are a pleasure to visit and a very talented lady! I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Glenda thank you very much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee,
    Sorry messed up the first comment, should not write when my head is banging!
    We, your friends and followers, should thank you Vee for being an insiration to us all and for all your wonderful comments.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Janet - don't even think about the comment I do things to comments to all the time!
      Dear, Janet I don't even know what to say about your comment; you are absolutely wonderful to say such kind things. Thank you very, very much for supporting and encouraging me. Oh Oh tears!! Vee xx

      Delete
  5. Really well done mum, so proud of you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, darling if it was not for encouragement such as yours I would not even have applied. I am very proud of you, Gordon, Lesley Ann and Diane too. Mum xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. Hi angel, i'm so sorry that I have not been around the past couple of weeks but hope that you know it is that I am being occupied by three squirrels, 4 guinea pigs and a stinking cold!!! it is nothing to do with not wanting to come visit your lovely blog hun!!!. I'm sure that you realise that though. Thank you for being you and the super talented lady you are. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Clare no need to say sorry. Last time I popped over to yours I could see how occupied you were!! And that was before the guinea pigs!! You are in my thoughts too and we wil catch up soon. Look after yourself as well as all creatures great and small!! vee xx ps i will be over in a day or two to hear about the guinea pigs!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx