Translate

Sunday 4 November 2012

HDH Hammer Horror Films 157




Haunted Design House challenge this week is 
HDH157 - Hammer House of Horror 
  
My digital piece is Jekyll and Hyde and the
 Hammer Film is
The Two Faces Of Dr. Jekyll (1960)

Images used are:

I cut around him in CAP2 (Craft Artist Professional 2)
copied and pasted, then altered the colour, masked them behind each other, altered the colours
in photolab and added shadows. 

For the images of the changing head 
I used and combined in different ways the following 
digital art images:


I played around with the colours and transparencies and
layering until I got  a semblance of different stages of 
transformation.

The little bottles of potions, leaves and the animal skull were individual embellishments from a digi kit I played around 
with and added and made into a corner group.

Love and Peace

Vee xx            

 

10 comments:

  1. ooo spooky Vee - fabulous use of colour and a great design - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous interpretation Vee. I love the range of colours and the embellishment group x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool. I love the concept and feel of this. Looks brilliant. Thanks for joining us at haunted design house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoWza - that's a creepy one Vee. Excellent the way you put it together and I love your thinking behind it. Inspiring :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Haunted Design House xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly reached the top of the page,
    Vee, this is brilliant, and has given me a couple of ideas for a card I want to make, and I love the Rams head.

    Hope you feeling a little better than before
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece. Good movie choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Vee! Excellent digi work. thanks for joining our Hammer challenge at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful,creative and ever so interesting, love it Vee!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you got this challenge bang on the head, Its brilliant, love the change in the image, and the love the corner with the bottle and animal head FABULOUS, great colour combo, You got this so right xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx