Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Domino Book Dominoart Challenge #2 using Rick St Denis special offer kit

Front
 Back
 
 

  Inner View

Inner view with outer panels turned in


This last pic was to try to show the frosted film over Alice - the frosting is a little bit visible!







I coloured all the images with Promarker alcohol pens and the inner set has been cut along the long sides a Spellbinders edgeability. 
I covered the outer image panels with Tim Holtz frosted film and cut with a small spellbinders shape and then made two inner panels using the same shape that were embossed with Washed Away which is one of the set of Creative Expressions embossing folders which are Alice themed. 
I used Antique Linen Distress Ink to emphasise the embossing and also ran this round the edges. I also used it to ink the central row of images along the top and bottom.
 I attached narrow gold ribbon around the perimeter of the domino. 
All The Best
Vee xx

I would like to enter this into the

dominoart
challenge where you are challenged to make a domino book
using the Rick St Denis kit which has a special 
discount code available.  

10 comments:

  1. aw Vee - this is brilliant - just adore the back image of Alice falling down the hole - brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is wonderful Vee. Such fabulous images and I love all your detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous little book Vee, I love the shape. The images are fantastic. I might have to treat myself.
    Thank you for your lovely comment, I hope you enjoy your CD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful domino book....love all the detail you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely book. I like the edging designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgaous domino book, Vee. Love the Alice images and their colouring. Hope you're well? Suzanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, VEE! Is this ever gorgeous! Love how you've done the back and front panels and edging on the inside. FABULOUS, Chickie! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous, looks complicated but so well done, love all the images!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE your Alice Domino Book Vee! Fabulous idea adding the shaped covers and then doing the shaped pages too, WOW! Thanks so much for playing in DominoART Challenge #2!
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/dominoart-challenge-2-winners-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx