Translate

Sunday 7 April 2013

Thank you to SanDee and amelie's Steampunk Challenges

A huge thank you to


I have been drawn for a wonderful prize from their first challenge and I have been so busy crafting and not on line so I did  not even know!
They were kind enough to email me and when I went to the
 blog a little while ago there were so many lovely messages from kind blog friends I just wanted to put this on my blog and say thank you to everyone. 
A huge congratulations to the top three in the 
2D and 3D categories.  

They have a fab new challenge on at the moment 
Fairytales into our Steampunk World. 

All The Best,
Vee xx 
   

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vee. Don't let another win slip past you, you deserve every one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Vee! I'm so happy for you :-) Suzanne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx