Translate

Friday 10 April 2015

More Gorguss Girl Stamping



Hello, Everyone
My little corner of Scotland is having a beautiful spell of warm, sunny weather. 

More Gorjuss stamps from me today. I really love these new Gorjuss stamps; they even got me back into colouring again, which I had not done for rather a long time.

This one has her own little rain cloud and so I thought it would be perfect for the April Showers. challenge at Simon Wednesday. And for the Anything Goes at Loves To Rubber Stamp.



 I used a base white A4 sheet with a texture a bit rougher than linen, which I scored to make an A5 card. I used a stencil and distress inks to create a cloud background.

Images are stamped using  memento black ink and coloured with alcohol markers. Main image is cut using Spellbinders labels 29 and background is inked with Distress Inks while still in the die. The extra fox is cut with scissors and laid at her feet. I used some Rangers fine dry stickles glitter to emphasis the raindrops from the cloud and created some on her dress. I used dimensional pads to mount the main image. The sentiment is created on the pc, and I added an eyelet using my crop a dile, threaded it onto the blue ribbon I had wrapped around the card. Finished of with an interesting  metal floral embellishment.

Thanks for looking.

All The Best

Vee xx



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:






 where the theme is

April Showers and/ or Spring Flowers



where the theme is

Anything Goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters
where the theme is 
April Showers

21 comments:

  1. Love the design,image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image Vee and brilliant colouring - glad you're enjoying crafting/blogging and the fabulous weather! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Vee! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘April Showers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vee. Love the image.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...Love the sweet image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Vee, I love that image & the addition of the extra fox is sweet!
    We've had more than our fair share of April showers in Edinburgh today! Sleet hail & rain! When the sun comes out it lovely though!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love using pastel colours on these images too. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card I love the soft colours and the gorjuss image. Just hopping by. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Vee, the soft colours are gorgeous. The background you've created is just beautiful and I love how you've attached the sentiment to the ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Vee, the soft colours are gorgeous. The background you've created is just beautiful and I love how you've attached the sentiment to the ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun card, do like that digi design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the colours and image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vee lovely to hear from you I have been very remise with my commenting time seems to be going so fast and there is never enough hours in the day lol
    A gorgeous card as always my dear friend.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the cloud background on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the stencilled background. thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "April Showers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks lovely Vee. I have always loved the Gorjuss range - so sweet
    Love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love those soft colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable card you have created! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters "April Showers" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood's challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx