Translate

Sunday 5 April 2015

Sunday Stamps



Sunday Stamps

Sunday Stamps  Challenge Blog has a fun challenge. It is a sketch challenge with a twist - to create a single layer card based on the sketch.






Well single layer is always a challenge for me and, as you can see from the sketch there is only the main image and a sentiment so I had to have a go!

 It gave me a chance to do stamping and play with a variety of fun techniques, such as masking, stencilling, stamping through an aperture, distress inking,  colouring etc so I ended up making a few cards.

I used stamps from

Wendy Vecchi

Darkroom Door
La Blanche

Inkylicious

Tim Holtz

Giordano from Joanna Sheen

Other materials, included Memento Ink Pads, Adirondack Ink Pads, Stencils, Distress Inks, Distress Markers, Alcohol Pens,

Here are the cards I made.



















All The Best,

Vee xx 

I would like to enter the first card into the challenge at 
where the challenge is to use the single layer sketch. 

4 comments:

  1. great one layer cards Vee - fabulous variety of makes! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous one layer cards Vee. I love how different the two bird ones have turned out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous one layer cards Vee. I love how different the two bird ones have turned out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee, your cards are awesome! When I create, I like lots of layers too, but I can see simple is just as beautiful. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week! Paper hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx