Translate

Thursday 19 April 2012

Blogger Upgrade Seems Better

Good Morning, Everyone
I had been dreading the blogger upgrade to the new interface as every time I tried it the word verification would NOT stay off. When I tried it again today the word verification is staying off. I just hope it won't come back on!! If anyone notices it would they be so kind as to let me know? I have so many problems with trying to pass word verification myself,  I would hate to impose it on another. 
On a brighter note I have my thinking cap on about a little give away for my fabulous blog members who are the best. I am thinking perhaps a little question or may select  someone at random. Hopefully  will get this up and running in a week or two. Thanks for your patience. 
Hope you all have as a good a day as possible. Vee xx

5 comments:

  1. Will let you know Vee if I spot anything!!
    I am still using the old type of blogger lol....Don't like change..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about preferring the old but they say they are going to upgrade everyone automatically, so thought I would try and get to grips with it now! I am fine with change when it is for the better but change for change's sake makes me annoyed!! Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee,
    Hope your well?
    Ihave my New PC on the old system and my Old laptop on the new system, both seem to work at the moment.
    I have not been in my craft room for a few days, my back is causing me problems. Have been doing a lot of colouring in!
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Janet you have the best of both worlds then with both on the go!! Sorry your back is still giving you problems'; I do hope you are taking rest. Look forward to seeing the colouring. vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx