Translate

Saturday 24 April 2021

April Lady








Hello
Gecko Galz has a monthly challenge with a free image. 
I printed the image for April and inserted it into a Tim Holtz cabinet card frame. I added part of a poem I thought suited the image:

                The maiden took the tiny flower and nursed it with her tears. 
                                                                    Eugene Field.

I then used a rosebud stencil with versa magic ink to decorate the frame then made and added a floral arrangement.

Materials 
Gecko Galz Image
Tim Holtz Cabinet card frame
Rosebud Stencil
Versa Magic Ink
White  pen
Flowers, leaf, charm from stash.

I would like to enter this into the April image challenge at 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx