Translate

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Chirpy Chirpy Cheek Cheek

 


Hello


This is  a little fun card I made. The chick is  a digital stamp by Jayne Netley Mayhew from her CD which I printed twice after flipping one and then coloured them with marker and pencil. I cut them out and layered them with foam to add dimension. The background I made with Tattered Angels paint wash using as a spray through a cloud stencil. The snarky comment is half by me and half by Tim Holtz (Big Talk). I added some "straw nesting material" and the name of the farm:)

Thanks for looking.

Vee xx

I would like to enter this into the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers A for Animal challenge. 





 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Ha!!!! Very cute and I love, love, love their nests. Thanks so much for getting snarky with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little well-dressed chickies! Great little scene, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! How fun! LOVE that sentiment with those cheeky chicks! Thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha - what fun! Thanks for playing with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx