Translate

Monday 14 June 2021

Mouse Mail

 















Hello
The House Mouse challenge this time is Anything Goes with the option of adding an envelope.

I used an A4 sheet of lilac matte card and folded it in half, folded the front back in half again and lined it with purple pearl card. I used a digital stamp this week which I coloured with prismacolour pencils, layered it with some of the purple pearl card and then onto a tattered lace lacy rectangle. I created the happy Birthday on the pc as I wanted a big clear sentiment. I printed it in purple and layered it onto the pearl card. 
I had printed another digital stamp and cut out the postage stamps as a little embellishment and printed a smaller image to use on the envelope to which I added another die cut fancy rectangle. All edges were inked with petunia versa ink pad.

Materials:
Lilac matte card
purple pearl card
Digital stamp from House Mouse triple cd by Joanna Sheen
Prisma colour pencils
Versa magic petunia ink pad.
Thanks for looking,
Vee xx (Scotland)

I would like to enter this into
The House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes with the option of adding a matching envelope. 




















10 comments:

  1. beautiful card and envelope Vee
    thanks for join us at our HM and friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and envelope! I love the card layout. Wonderful coloring too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and envelope. I like what you did with the stamps. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he has enough postage on his mail!! Wow how fun this card turned out. The colors are lovely too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee to answer your question te paper is also printed all the papers from We are digital paper shop.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Vee, how cute is this!! the image is so sweet and I love the matching envelope too, fabulous colouring and layout, altogether gorgeous :-)


    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cute!! Love how you used the stamps and the envelope and sentiment! YES I do love puns and you make me smile regularly with your comments on my blog Vee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BRILLIANT FUN CARD, THE IMAGE IS ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. tempmailo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. thekontent

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx