Translate

Thursday 17 June 2021

Patient Dad

 




Hello

There is another lovely free image on the Gecko Galz blog to take part in The Gecko Galz monthly image challenge.  I used it with craft artist to design this A5 sized digital card for a patient dad and I created the sentiment as this was the thought that popped into my head as soon as I saw this sweet vintage image. I no longer have either of my parents but dad would have been very happy with this.

Thanks for looking,

Vee xx


I would like to enter this into the 

Gecko Galz monthly image challenge

and

Try it On Tuesday

 where the theme is 

For The Man In Your Life









6 comments:

  1. What a nice card. The sentiment is lovely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful card!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image! I love the sentiment too - lovely! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach isn't that such a lovely image and your sentiment is perfect with it Vee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx