Translate

Thursday 7 October 2021

Autumn Medley

 



Hello!
Huge thank you to people who have joined my blog recently, I really appreciate it. When I came back to blogging it was a wee bit scary after so long away  for health reasons but there are still lovely people blogging, so thanks. 😊

This lovely image is a rubber stamp by Chocolate Baroque called Autumn Medley which I coloured with promarkers.
I also stamped a mask, covered the image, overlaid a leaf stencil and inked through with gold Versa Colour, edges are inked with Sahara Sand Versa Magic. Layers are Papermania in a russet shade and a strip of gold embossed kraft card. Finished card is 7x7 inch. I should have put it on an easel as it does not look straight but light has been challenging here today owing to deteriorating weather.

After I completed it I decided it would also look nice with gold accents so I added quite a few to hair and leaves but the only ones really visible are the ones I added to her face. I will add it below just for interest -  at least it looks a bit straighter. 😀



I have been really enjoying the Autumn / Fall themes around as I love the colours, sights and sounds of the season.

 Thanks for looking,
Vee xx


I would like to enter this into the following:












12 comments:

  1. When I saw the thumbnail of Autumn Medley I was so hoping I was going to see a link to We Love Chocolate Baroque and I wasn't disappointed Vee. I love what you have done with the beautiful stamp and how you have accentuated her eyes.

    Really lovely to have you join us for the first time and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful Vee

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this stamp and think it is amazing. You have coloured it beautifully while staying true to the autumn colours. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful you are a lady after my own heart this combo is my favourite and boy what an amazing job you have done with the image a superb creation thank you for joining our challenge at WLCB this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful image and stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely card with a stunning image. I do like the accents you added to her face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fabulous interpretation of the WLCB Autumn theme and great way to use the beautiful Autumn Medley! Love all the gold to enhance the warm colours, beautiful background and the embossed stripe add even interest. You coloured the lady and foliage so well and love the added details on her face. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, love the image, the subtle stencilling and the gold accents. beautifully coloured too

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesdaey Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stamp, love her wispy hair! Fabulous fall card! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made a beautiful card with this stamp the colours are so lovely too. Thanks for taking part at We Love Chocolate Baroque and for the nice comments on my blog too.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous cad! Thanks so much for joining our autumn colours/Halloween challenge over at Country View xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx