Translate

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Moon Wolves

















Hello!

I have been having fun playing with some lovely wolf stamps. I love animals and wolves are among my favourites. I made this triple easel card combining the central Howling Wolf stamp from Crafty Individuals with Maka and Valko from Lavinia stamps. I stamped the images with black Izink and embossed with Ranger Ink Embossing Tinsel in Silver. The base card is A5 blue starstream.  The sentiment is from the Chocolate Baroque set, Life Is So Much Better, designed by Brenda. 

I included some extra pics. 

Thanks for looking.

Vee xx


I used

Navy blue "twinkly" card

Howling Wolf stamp by Crafty Individuals

Maka stamp by Lavinia

Valko stamp by Lavinia

Life Is So Much Better stamp set from Chocolate Baroque

Izink black ink

Ranger Silver Embossing Tinsel

Sweet Dixie Circle and Rectangle dies


I would like to enter this into:


River of Creativity Wildlife challenge.


Cardz4guyz #282 Any Animal (actual or animated)




16 comments:

  1. Oh Vee this is amazing WOW I absolutely love those Wolf stamps you have used the triple easel and mono colours all make this something so special, I am a huge fan of the Wolf family I follow many Wolf groups on Facebook as well as having my tattoos they are a mystical creature that, like all other animals, is so misunderstood and to know that they are fighting to stay alive in their natural habitats is heartbreaking, I am just glad that they do have a huge following that care about them, including me. Thank you for sharing this wonderful creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Vee. I love wolves, too. Your stamping is so good! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vee, this is so dramatic, I lovely the intense feel with the silver against the black and the Wolf images have such clarity. Without sounding biased it's one of my fav sentiments from the set.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grief I will forget my own head one of these days, I navigated away with out thanking you for joining in at River of Creativity Vee, a perfect creation with those Wolves.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is brilliant, the black and white with silver highlights sets the scene the whole card is dramatic. There is a wolf pack at a wildlife park near here, I was fortunate enough to hear the pack howl on one visit after which I was tingling with excitement. His card brings it all back. Thank you for dropping this into the River of Creativity and for visiting us again. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing, love it very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so dramatic, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great triple easel card...perfect for our challenge!! Thanks for playing along with our "Any Animal-Actual or Animated" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the contrast between the silver wolves and the dark background easel base. Thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just brilliant Vee. I really wanted to let out a big howl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Vee, this is a stunning card. I too love Wolves and have been fortunate to have visited several wolf preserves and studied them. Awesome intelligent animals. Gorgeous card and love the layout.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! So you live in Scotland? I visited your conuntry years ago and it's really beautiful, with its lochs and castle and all these interesnting story. I'm your new follower. May you follow me back?
    Thanks and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is truly a great card for a guy! Love the wolf images and your sentiment is wonderful. Thank you for joining my challenge choice at Cardz4Guyz this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is breathtaking! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is fabulous, what a beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx