Translate

Monday 11 October 2021

Wolf Heart

 












Hello!

I made this little scene using the following:

A small upcycled delivery box - it originally held rechargeable batteries so it is not very large - a bit less than 8x5 inches.

Black card

Rainbow Mirri card 

Heart die

Stamperia silicone mould

Stamperia extra light soft clay

( I have used Air dry clay before but this is the first time I used this lightweight version but as it is a big mould I knew the clay would be too weighty for the scene. )

Glassine Paper


Thanks for looking,

Vee xx

I would like to add this to the Wildlife theme at River of Creativity




12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee, so beautiful. Wonderful way to upcycle the box! Have a great week, take care, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful creation I love how you have recycled the box and made an outstanding plaque being a lover of the Wolf (I have 3 Wolf tattoos) this is extra special to me
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! I'm happy when someone has a heart for wolves. With us the wolf's natural habitat is taken away and when the wolves come too close to the places they are cursed. Fortunately, wolves are not allowed to be hunted here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear the howling Vee, fabulous Wolves. I've looked at moulds and clay many times but never ventured, but tempted. Lovely you have joined in at River of Creativity again, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. this is amazing!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vee this is fabulous. Great way to up-cycle that box and the clay moulded wolves are wonderful. So glad you kept it quite minimal anymore would spoil it. Thank you for adding this to the flow at River of Creativity xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love those wolves and beautiful heart moon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great scene. I love the paper. That is beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! I love 3D projects and I love the wolves you have used. Brilliant idea about the clay!! Thanks SO much for joining us at River of Creativity :) Crafty Hugs, Christi, River of Creativity DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, a fabulous way to recycle and just perfect for our challenge at River Of Creativity, thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning clay wolves and so striking against the black. Wonderful, love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx