Translate

Friday 26 November 2021

House Mouse ATC






Hello!

I used part of the Stampendous rubber stamp, Bedtime Babies, to make an ATC. I combined it with an Inkylicious stamp, part of a Christmas set, to create a little scene.
I almost created a little scene myself as I cannot take a good pic today to save my life! Luckily these little meeces always cheer me up :)
 I stamped the House Mouse image in Memento rich cocoa and coloured it with Prisma pencils. The inkylicious stamp I stamped in silver and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
I used a couple of copic marker pens to complete the scene. Finally, I used Tim Holtz frosted film over everything for a subtle sparkle.
Thanks for looking in,
Vee xx

Materials used:
Stampendous stamp Bedtime Babies
Inkylicious Christmas Stamp
Memento Ink
Versa Magic Ink
Clear Embossing Powder 
Prismacolour pencils
Copic Marker pens 
Tim Holtz frosted film

I would like to enter this ATC into the following:





 

13 comments:

  1. Poor little mouse being put to bed when Father Christmas is on his way,beautifully designed ATC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee, I always love House Mouse, your card is gorgeous! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene you made for the ACT! Love it! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cheery lille fellows aren't they Vee and your ATC is so very sweet combining the stamps, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful Vee and a great idea

    thanks for join us at our HM and Friends ch

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! how cute is this!! The whole scene is just so magical! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, Amy (daughter) is now working in Edinburgh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant ATC Vee I love the mix of stamps you have used and your colouring this is one fab project
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and cute scene on your ATC with that baby mouse! It makes me laugh! Love the silver detail!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping November challenge with the Christmas theme!
    https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vee, this is darling. What a sweet card for Christmas. Tucking the children into bed with Santa flying across the sky out the window, fabulous. This is such an endearing image, and I love the card you made with it. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great ATC. It's very cute. I need to make more of these. Your coloring is great and I love Santa outside the window. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Vee how adorable is this sweet image, love how you created this ATC hreat design and colours thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you dreaming of Santa Claus? Lovely scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx