Pages

Translate

Saturday, 21 May 2022

GDT Allsorts 13th Birthday


Hello!



It is Allsorts Challenge 13th Birthday and I am delighted to be a Guest Designer for this special occasion. There are many brilliant prizes on offer.



I made an A4 fashion show birthday card in shades of blue.

Stamps from Tonic Studios

Tattered Lace dies

Alcohol Markers

Sentiment - freebie

Navy blue crushed satin ribbon

Blue glitter card


Thanks for looking in,

Vee xx


I would like to share at:

Alphabet Challenge D is for Die Cuts


Unicorn Challenge Add Pearls or Bling



13 comments:

  1. A great way to showcase these fashion stamps (I've got a couple of these) and in the mono colourway. It looks wonderful. Thanks for being our GDT this Birthday week. L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully feminine Vee and I can see all three are dressed up ready for our Birthday celebrations. Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer for us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful generous birthday card Vee,your layout reminds me of the catwalk at a fashion show

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely sparkly and feminine birthday card Vee. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! What a gorgeous and very feminine card, fab images and love the blues Vee.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful card with the fashion ladies. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stylish birthday card - so glad you could join us as GDT for Allsorts 13th birthday challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all dressed up and ready for the party! A truly fabulous feminine card and so glad you've joined us as a guest designer this week for our birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely feminine card Vee, you've created a great catwalk effect with these fashionable ladies.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card - love all the elements you have put together - and the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card with a beautiful feminine theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty ladies!!! And a very beautiful card craetion!!
    I found the solution how to comment again with your google account. I will publish a blog post about this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx