Pages

Translate

Thursday, 24 September 2026

Blast From The Past

 


I have not blogged for years but I recently recovered my blog and thought I would have a go although I am not sure I will remember what to do! I have started with a simple little card using a sweet House Mouse image and will try to share it with a few challenge blogs on a JFF basis.

I used:

Spellbinders House Mouse rubber stamp called Snuggle Up

Stamped with Versafine Clair

Coloured with Prismacolour Pencils

Dies Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Rectangles and leaves are from Hunkydory Wondercut.

I would like to share this with House Mouse Monday Challenge where there is a theme of

 Anything Goes with option of Fall Colours


We Love Stamping theme of Anything Goes with option of Leaves and Trees


Allsorts Challenge theme of Sympathy/Thinking of You/ Get Well  


Memory Box Challenge where the theme is Fabulous  Fall

Thanks for visiting

Vee


14 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in action! This is a beautiful card to get you back into the groove! Lovely fall colors! Thank you for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful image and card, love the mouses and the leaves. How lovely to start again after a break, I hope you enjoy it again. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to see you back blogging Vee and so pleased you paid us a visit at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for sharing your sweet HM card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back again, totally missed the link to Allsorts so thanks for joining us there as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card Vee, what a cute image! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this House Mouse card - thanks for sharing it with us for the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww . . . love this cute HM image. Perfect for an autumnal card. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and lovely design, a perfect fit for our challenge at We Love Stamping, thanks for joining in.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute! Beautifully colored and I love the added leaves. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to blogging. Your card is cute. Love this sweet snuggly stamp. The leaves are great. Especially the ones you colored. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute autumn card love the added leaves! Thanks for sharing your card! HMFMC DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see you back Vee, a gorgeous House Mouse image and card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back Vee, I hope all is well with you. This is a lovely autumnal card. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back Vee! Glad your are getting back to blogging! Hope to see you more often at our challenge with your cute cards! hanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! 🍂Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx