Pages

Translate

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Rosebowl


Hello



My lovely Bloggers counter went up by 2! Thank You so much!!  I noticed when I follow it does not really add profile etc. perhaps when my blog heats up again after the neglect.

This is a card I made using a Penny Black rubber stamp. It is a sweet image and I decided to grunge it up a wee bit. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

I used:

Penny Black rubber stamp - Rosebowl

Memory box die - Wrapped stitch rectangles

Paper and card from stash although the patterned one is by Teresa Collins for Creative Expressions from a pad I have had for a very long time. (One of those we use only sparingly and try to keep forever, I know you know what I mean.) 

Inks by Versafine Clair

Prismacolour pencils

Embellishments from stash.

I would like to enter the following on  JFF basis:


Penny Black Saturday Challenge  - Anything Goes option Use a Die Cut

Allsorts Challenges  where the theme is Anything Autumn or Anything Goes. I will be entering Anything Goes and will hopefully get my Autumn on soon. 


Thanks for visiting,

Vee xx




3 comments:

  1. It just went up again Vee! As I said yesterday it's so nice to see you back blogging and this time with a perfect card for our new Autumn theme at Allsorts, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured stamped image teamed with lovely papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Vee. The image is so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx