Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Card Sharps

 



Hello

I am always trying to downsize and craft is one area where I am finally making some space. However, there are some things which will just not be passed on until I have! The House Mouse Triple cd from Joanna Sheen is one such item. One of the great things about it is that it has some digital stamps.I recently printed a few out and this is one image which I love there is just so much going on, several little dramas at once! 

I coloured the image lightly with prisma pencils, layered it onto kraft card and a blue gingham. I decorated it with some Tim Holtz wildflowers using the sizzix die. The little squirrel onlooker is a tattered lace die. The die cuts are all cut from kraft paper. I managed to restrain my usual inking, just edging everything lightly with blue as I wanted a simple, rustic look.

Thanks for looking,

Vee xx


I would like to enter this into the challenge at

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge 339 Anything Goes with an option of Slimline Card


Ikes World Challenges 144 Anything Goes with option of birds and butterflies


Love to Craft Challenge Blog May Anything Goes


Cards Galore Encore Challenges May Anything Goes


Crafty Animals Challenge 50 Anything Goes but must include an animal



7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Vee :-) I love this image and the colours and embellies are perfect!! I love the little mouse tearing the heart out of the card, how cute is that! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the gingham paper and embellishments. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee this is super cute and beautiful card
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card. I wish I had known about those CD a few years ago. Thank you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! thank you for joining our challenge at Crafts Galore Encore. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love House Mouse and this one is a cute one. Great card. Love it! Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute design!

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx