Translate

Sunday 9 May 2021

Happy Cat

 



Hello

I think that this cat is just about the happiest and friendliest cat on the planet, it really makes me smile.

It is one of the lovely images by Ike and apart from her worldwide challenges she also has an all cat challenge.

She generously provides plenty of freebies for those who want to join in. 

I used a tattered lace tag die, cutting round the image so that the cat is popping out  of the shape (out of the box technique it used to be called. I first learned of it from Sue Wilson years and years ago).

I coloured the cat with markers, then masked off the image and inked through a Tim Holtz hearts stencil with spun sugar distress ink and inked the edges with the same colour. The big hello stamp is a gift I had with a Docrafts magazine quite  a while ago. I cut out some little black cats using a tattered lace die,  then finished the tag with a vintage lace ribbon and a little pearl heart. 

Thanks for looking,

Vee xx

I would like to enter this into the 

Show us your pussycats challenge blog where the theme is challenge 66 Furrything Goes  and must be a cat. 

and

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With A Stencil





2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is excellent. LUV this. Thank you very much for using one of my images :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great to see you in the Happy Little Stampers
    gallery. Hope to see you again soon!
    Nandini, DT
    Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx