Translate

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Plaisir d'amour






                                    


Hello

I made this page when I saw the Country View Challenge theme of we will always have Paris as it made me think of love and then the song plaisir d'amour. Okay ahem moving on ... ;)

There is a new blog trying to get started with mixed media so I wanted to show some love there too. 

I made a page and here's how.

The background is made with tattered angels paint washes used as sprays and brusho powders misted with  water. I kept to red, white and blue but emphasised the blue for a clearer stamping base. 

I used the Eiffel Tower stamp from Tim Holtz Tiny Things  and repeated it across the page in two rows, stamping with silver versa ink. I then used the little music stamp from Tim Holtz Mini Holidays Christmas stamp set and stamped this around the perimeter in memento blue to provide a frame. I added the couple die cut by tattered lace and the wee black cats are also tattered lace. The metal Eiffel Tower charm and heart brad are from stash and I sprayed it a bit with cadence shake n gilt.

The letters and big heart are grunge board and come from Tim Holtz stuff in stash. I used blue marker on the letters and sprayed the heart with shake n gilt and added faux stitches. The blue heart brad is from stash.

Thanks for looking,

Vee xx

I would like to enter this page into the following challenges:


Country View Crafts Challenge: We Will Always Have Paris


Mixed media lovers Here We Go 

( A new blog trying to get started)


Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge: Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. So nice that you've joined our new blog. Love your project.
    Hope to see you again next month?!
    bye Ine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi kaartje
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge mixed media

    groetjes jolanda bongers
    dt Mixed Media blog

    ik zou het leuk vinden als jullie een kijkje nemen op mijn blog
    en een berichtje achter laten http://jolandacreatiefbijtje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! I love how you captured Paris, The City of Love, with the cute couple and hearts - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx