Translate

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Witches Reel

 




Hello
First of all big welcome and thanks to new people joining me.
Nevermore designs are continuing to have a monthly gothic challenge and there is a brilliant free image from Gecko Galz to take part. 
I thought it would look good as part of an historic document. I used some of the paper which I had previously altered to resemble antique paper,  I made a batch a while ago and love any excuse to use some of it :) 
I made a wax seal too for added authenticity.
The text in the document is part of a Scottish song from 1591 which described the dancing of witches but I felt safer just quoting part of it. (Better safe than sorry.)
Thanks for looking, 
Vee xx

I would like to enter this into


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx