Translate

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Fall Kat

 


Hello!

This is one of Ike's lovely digital stamps called Fall Kat it comes with the sentiment. I have coloured it with promarkers and prisma pencils. The layers are black and pearl purple card embellished with a Tim Holtz wildflower die cut. 

Thanks for looking.

Vee xx


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Show us your pussycats challenge where the theme is

#70 Furrything Goes with a 😺


Ike's World Challenges where the theme is 

#148 Anything Goes with option of Fall/Autumn



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love this image!

    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    Val DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAW-some colouring. A great card.
    Thank you for using one of my images :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx