Translate

Tuesday 14 September 2021

House Mouse Cling Curtain Cats




Hello!


This image is a Stampendous Rubber Stamp called Cling Curtain Cats and is part of The House Mouse family. It is a quite a large stamp ( 5 x 3 and 3/4 inches).

I like this stamp A LOT :) It makes me happy and I have been enjoying playing with it so much over the weekend.  It is really versatile and lends itself to various techniques but here I have decided that Sunshine and Smokey got bored because it was a bit too cold to play outside. Amanda looks on in astonishment and Smokey has just realised they may have gone a bit too far!

I have coloured it with prisma pencils and promarker alcohol pens while the windows were done with a little bit of watercolour pencil and wink of stella pen to make the windows a bit icy.

I have matted it onto navy starstream card and the light blue card is from a pastel Christmas range. I finished it off with some bakers twine and a metal charm, keeping things simple to set off the image.

I included a second pic to show the starry navy card and icy windows :) 

Thanks for looking.

Vee xx

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:


House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge where the theme is

#349 Anything Goes with option of Christmas around the corner.


Ike's Show us Your Pussycats Challenge where theme is 

Furrything Goes with a cat #70



Love To Scrap Challenge Blog #149 Anything Goes




Crafting Happiness Challenge #113 Anything Goes 






8 comments:

  1. I just love this stamp! I have not seen it before. Your coloring is great. I love the the patterend paper that looks like wallpaper. The added charm is cute too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this stamp in a long time. Your card is so cute. EEK! Looks like those cats better skedaddle out of there. I see the House Mouse is just looking on and behaving. Love your fish charm. That is very cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Vee, and I love this stamp - especially as a servant of (sadly gone) cats who loved to climb curtains. The charm is the perfect finishing touch too! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Vee and thanks for join us at our HM and Friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I try to comment on every visitor's entry (but not multiple entries by each visitor). I appreciate you sharing your talent in my challenges!
    Smiles! :) Janis
    Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee, I love this stamp! And I love your card. Super cute, love the little mouse watching the kitties get in trouble!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vee, I can just hear those curtains ripppppinggg! Yikes, some little kitty is going to be in t-r-o-u-b-l-e! Cute card and fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness - what naughty kitties :-D Great image and lovely colouring.
    Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx