Translate

Tuesday 29 March 2022

Back to Back Faces

Hello!


 

A quick tag this morning to join in with Tag Tuesday and the current Faces Theme.

I printed two digital images from a Steampunk kit using Serif Craft Artist. The bookplate is from a Renaissance kit I had printed previously but had not used and I thought it would work as a tag here.

The images were fussy cut and coloured with various brands  alcohol markers. 

I added a Tim Holtz Metal embellishment to finish.

Thanks for looking in,

Vee xx





8 comments:

  1. Love your beautifully coloured images Vee a wonderful steampunk tag,thank you for your much appreciated comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, thanks so much for oining us at Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring Vee and I always think blues and sepias work so well together.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic and so beautiful!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely brilliant Vee. Wow I do love those images!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful tag I love the graphic style you've achieved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx