Translate

Monday 18 April 2022

All Connected

Hello!


 At Stamping Sensations  this month we have the fun theme of "I Love" and there are some nice prizes on offer from Penny Black. We are looking forward to seeing all the things you love depicted in stamped creations.

 

 * * * * *


This 6x6 inch interior scene depicts several of the things I love all together. I love getting online, connecting with family etc., while listening to an audiobook or music and, of course, a cat must be nearby. Although they usually want to sit on my lap with no regard to my activity! High heels are a VERY distant pre disabilities memory but thought they suited this scene.  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut this Penny Black  image then mounted it with foam to add dimension. Added Tattered Lace die cut sentiment and die cut shoe twice. The only thing missing is a glass of wine. Perhaps the empty glass is in the kitchen?

Materials:
Penny Black Stamp, All Connected
Alcohol markers
Tattered Lace sentiment die
Tattered Lace shoe die cut twice

Thanks for looking in,
Vee xx

I would like to share at:


12 comments:

  1. A wonderful post Vee,loved reading about the things you love,your beautifully coloured image embellishments and layout make a fantastic thinking of you card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee I absolutely love this creation great image and colours it is super, Vee I also wanted to thank you so much for the lovely comments that you have left for me it makes such a difference when people understand how life can be so difficult at times.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page, we seem to have similar tastes. High heels are long gone from my place, too. Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have used this stamp for my card as well, as I love both, cats and my computer. Although haven't tried an audiobook yet, but do enjoy reading whenever time allows.
    Fabulous card and love how you added the heels to the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Vee, snap on the high heels. The girls are trying to convince me I need to go higher for my outfits for their weddings this summer but I'm not convinced

    I'll have to check out audio books with you, I can't read for any length of time now because of my eyes so decided audiobooks are the way to go. My tablet needed replacing so bought a new one last week which they said was compatible, but finding the audiobooks is a minefield, they say fee downloads if you subscribe but then a price per book pops up with lots.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful card you have made Vee
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, love the kitty on the chair. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Bee, love the scene you created and high heels definitely a past love.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stamp Vee. I have it but haven't used for ages. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous design - I love the addition of the shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really pretty card. I really like that you added the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely and what a wonderful card it would be to receive and know your thought of. Love it Vee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx