Translate

Sunday 8 May 2022

Sunday Postcard

 Hello!


A very quick post this morning to share a postcard I am linking up to 
 
I cut my postcard (6×4) inches from scrapbook paper with old letters text and highlighted an old cellotape repair. ("Sticky back plastic" to anyone who remembers Blue Peter!)
I added some mini vintage postcards and a little ribbon to finish. 

I had my 5th Covid vaccine a few days ago (3 full doses and 2 boosters) as I am immunosuppressed. 
I have been a bit under the weather since which 
I am taking as a good sign in hopes that it means my antibodies are increasing. 
I may have been neglecting blog things a bit owing to this but will try to get back on track soon.
All the best, 
Vee xx


11 comments:

  1. Beautifu postcard, and yes, I remember cellotape. Hope you are soon feeling better again and that the booster keeps you safe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful postcard. Thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel much better soon Vee,a beautiful collection of old postcards,love this vintage look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage feel here Vee and oh yes remember Blue Peter and Shep the sheepdog. Hope your body kicks itself into action, had my fifth a few weeks ago as well so would be nice to think we have extra protection.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully delicate! Hope youre improving

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant and beautiful entry Vee! Best wishes and good health for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous vintage project Vee, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How original and beautiful Vee, love the vintage look. I had my second booster last week, a bit "off" the day after, but ok from then. I hope I'm covered too! I wonder how many more we will have to have?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx