Pages

Translate

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Autumn Thoughts

 Hello



I used:

Sentiment Stamp by Inkylicious

Dies:

Peach Sorbet Squares by Tattered Lace 

Tim Holtz Wildflower 

Tim Holtz Mixed Media die (used as a stencil)

Inks by Versafine Clair

Thanks for  visiting,

 Vee xx


On a JFF basis

I would like to add this to Allsorts Challenge Blog where the theme is Anything Autumn but Anything Goes too.

And We Love Stamping Challenge Blog where the theme is Leaves and Trees or Anything Goes.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog where the theme is always Anything Goes











3 comments:

  1. Your layout and choice of colours gives a beautiful vintage feel to your card,the sentiment is inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sentiment don't think I've come across it before and nice vintage feel with the distressed layers, many thanks for joining our new theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment and I love all the layers. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx