Translate

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Vintage Sunflower

 

Hello!


It is midway time at Stamping Sensations and the May theme is Anything Stamped with option of Flora and Fauna.


There is a nice prize from Oakwood Archer.
I have used a stamp from Woodware, designed by Francoise Read, called Vintage Sunflower, stamped with Acorn and coloured with alcohol markers and prisma pencils
Layered onto papermania textured card, embossed gold metallic card and kraft card blank. Embellished with Tonic nuvo drops to provide a little dew.

I am going to take a wee break from formal DT work but will still be pottering about blogland doing my own thing and occasional guest design spot when health and mobility issues allow.

Thanks for looking in. 
Vee xx




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, loved the stamp you used. Sometimes it's good to take a break.. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour tones on your sunflowers and a fabulous background and layers, hope your health issues improve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Vee, I haven't seen this stamp before, beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Vee, love the vintage tones you achieved with the colours of the sunflower, it looks stunning against your background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment.
Vee xx