Hello!
It is midway time at Stamping Sensations and the May theme is Anything Stamped with option of Flora and Fauna.
There is a nice prize from Oakwood Archer.
I have used a stamp from Woodware, designed by Francoise Read, called Vintage Sunflower, stamped with Acorn and coloured with alcohol markers and prisma pencils
Layered onto papermania textured card, embossed gold metallic card and kraft card blank. Embellished with Tonic nuvo drops to provide a little dew.
I am going to take a wee break from formal DT work but will still be pottering about blogland doing my own thing and occasional guest design spot when health and mobility issues allow.
Thanks for looking in.
Vee xx

.jpg)
Beautiful piece, loved the stamp you used. Sometimes it's good to take a break.. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colour tones on your sunflowers and a fabulous background and layers, hope your health issues improve
ReplyDeleteStunning card Vee, I haven't seen this stamp before, beautiful colouring.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Vee, love the vintage tones you achieved with the colours of the sunflower, it looks stunning against your background.
ReplyDeleteAvril xx